Direct response, or direct response marketing, is intended to prompt its audience to take immediate action, such as making a contribution or signing up for a service. This is a common concept. However, the use of cutting-edge technology in email marketing and social media marketing has driven the demand for direct-response copywriting to an all time high.
Direct response copywriting can be a great way to reach your target audience. Hire only the most skilled copywriters to help you achieve the best ROI. They are experts in persuasive writing that sells your product or services.
Once you have decided to outsource, how do you find the right professional? There are many PR professionals, including freelance designers, copywriters and marketing consultants. Most of them are skilled at their chosen field.
Here are a few tips that might help you find the Best Direct Response Copywriters for your business.
1. Check Their Website (and be careful of a copywriter that hasn’t got one): This should be your first port of call. The website of a copywriter will not only tell you about their experience and skills, but it will also give you an idea of their “style”.
2. Speak to Them: If they make the first cut, call them. Many copywriters will be happy to talk with potential clients about their projects. It’s important for both the business owner as well as the direct response copywriter “click” but don’t expect them too to divulge all of their secrets over the phone. And please, don’t expect them always to be available to meet in person. Most decent copywriters are honestly fully booked.
3. Niche/Experience/Expertise: While most copywriters are man-of-all-work, happy to try their skill at any writing they feel confident with, they still have their specializations. If you want an annual report writer, then a copywriter that particularly mentions yearly reports would be a great option than an advertising copywriter, who, in turn, would be your best option if you want a catchy slogan. Some copywriters work almost exclusively in particular areas – such as medical and health, start-ups, technology, and so on.
4. Portfolio/Testimonials/Clients: Naturally, a direct response Copywriter is only going to put their best work and their most satisfied clients on their website, but it’s still a good sign of their expertise. You should be cautious about what they claim. For example, if their website says that they work with large companies, but the testimonials come from small businesses, you should be suspicious. Their portfolio and testimonials should reflect their knowledge and experience.
5. Professionalism: Before quoting on a project, a good copywriter will request a brief and then send a detailed quote. Your website should contain information about their work and standard terms and conditions. They will usually ask for a deposit once they have received their quote.
Direct Response Copywriting is the most powerful way to sell anything. One of the Best Direct Response Copywriters in the world is Robert Sean Pascoe of worldclasscopywriting.com with over 16 years of realworld advertising marketing experience. His copywriting services are one of the best investments you can make in the success of your business.
For details about Direct Response Copywriting check out our web portal.